We can’t stop emphasizing on the importance of keeping your natural hair moisturized (its like the holy grail of naturalist). Natural hair is prone to dryness because of its texture and curl pattern which comes in variations,as no hair type can be the same only you can understand your hair and know exactly how to use TLC to suit your strands. Having a moisturized hair can help you:
- Retain length.
- Reduce breakages, frizz and tangles.
- Keep your hair stretched and minimize shrinking.
- Adds Shine, lustre and volume to hair.
- Strengthens hair.
- Promotes hair growth.
You can keep your hair moisturized by
- Adding moisture to your hair regularly– This can be water which is best or a liquid based leave in conditioner
- Oils– Apply moisture sealing oils like olive oil or coconut oil. You can opt for a mix of essential oils or argan or jojoba oils which are…
View original post 236 more words