Fun list to read.
Read and tell me if you agree or not :D.
Have fun with it. I know you ladies and gentleman know someone who does some of these signs. Some of them are nonsense though. But this is all about FUN. HAVE FUN WITH IT!
So I was scanning through some page on Reddit and I came across with this specific question, “What’s a sign that you should not trust someone?” Since I got time to kill, I began to read most out of the 500 comments listed. In the middle of it, I thought of, why not post this on my blog so y’all can have fun reading. So here are my top 20 signs:
- When they reveal other people’s secrets to you.You just know they will do the same with your secret.
- When you call them out on something minor and they double down on the lie.
- When they’re always talking crap about their friends to you. It’s safe to assume they’re talking shit about you too.
- You notice their opinion changes depending on who they’re around.
- When they tell you consistently to trust them. LOOOOOL!
- My friend taught me, “if someone has to tell you they’re something it’s because they’re not.” To this day I have yet to meet a person, who tells me they’re trustworthy that actually are.
- When they say stuff like this: 95% of my conversations are governed by the realities you described. Empty conversation, day in and day out. The other 5% is when I’m drunk and sloppily telling my social group to shove their hollow words up their rear ends.
- When they want to tell you the story of Darth Plagueis.
- When they say things like: That little fish on the back of their car. Not even one of those people will sell me seafood.
- When you’re gone to Tennessee to train for a new job for six weeks, so you can better support them and in your 3rd week you get a phone call at 9:30 pm from that person sobbing, because they feel guilty about meeting and banging someone on Tinder in your absence.
- If they talk crap about other people all the time.
- If they keep rubbing their hands together, whilst laughing manically. Moustache twirling and Victorian attire are also red flags!
- If they screenshot on Snapchat.
- When they tell you deeply personal things about themselves even though you just met.
- When they start selling the perks of their personality to you and defending themselves in scenarios they relate to you.
- If your dog doesn’t like them.
- When they violate other people’s trust. Red flag!
- If they frequently cancel plans at the last minute. If they see you as such a low priority in their life, you know you can’t count on them when it matters.
- When they abuse people who can’t fight back — rude to food service workers, retail clerks, shy people, or at least rude behind their backs.
Someday, you might be a person who can’t fight back.
- Never trust someone who is constantly telling you other people’s personal crap.
If you want to check out the whole Reddit page, here’s the link:
If you have Reddit well what you waiting for come join me. Let’s Network 😀
I’d be glad if you could comment your two cents and let’s discuss this below. What are your top 3 or 5 signs? Please like, share or subscribe. Expand our minds and Be Adaptive. Brainy Versatility