Being weird is good. Being normal is boring.Get outside your comfort zone to be an overall solid individual.
Without risk, there is no growth. Like it has been said If it doesn’t challenge you it does not change you.
I get outside my comfort sometimes. I challenge myself whether maybe mental discipline or physical challenges. I challenge myself to be a better individual.
The goal is a to be a success. Whichever success is to you. Challenge yourself towards it.
Quick Thoughts. Brainy Versatility. Be Adaptive.
I always do this. I want to start my day off good. I am thinking positive. But, this video thought me that I have to enjoy the process. No matter, how hard the journey of achieving your goal may be I have to enjoy the process.
Always try to think positive and just laugh at the situation you feel uncomfortable. JUST TRY IT. YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN. I laugh. I laugh A LOT. People HATE IT But that is just the way I am. It was born with me. I am not laughing at you. I am laughing at the situation. It relieves me from the situation. It redirects my mind ok so how can I find a solution to this.
MOTIVATE YOURSELF AND ENJOY YOURSELF IN LIFE 😀
Youtube Video Credit to Motivational Video. For More Vlogs visit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ddsy9laN8sGjV1kTkvHAw
LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE
ENJOY LIFE. BRAINY VERSATILITY. BE ADAPTIVE.
When I write my life experience, mostly is about the good quality you have to have in life that I see in other people. It is mostly about my experience from the heart. It is a way to vent out my thoughts. In life, we all feel down for several reasons. Yes, it hurt, yeah, you might feel down. At the end of the day, you have to get over it and keep it moving. Everything happens for a reason. The most important thing is, to be honest and to act normal; and don’t let it bother you. One bad thing happens because of that incident causes other unfavorable things to happen because you’re not thinking right or your day brings how your mood is. You feel good then your day is going to be good. Bad then your day is mostly likely to be bad. Point of the story is, how you feel is in your mind and it comes to reality. If you have to act normal so be it, because the feeling of feeling bad itself can allow other unfavorable things to happen. It is not easy, I know, but you think positive and positive will happen.
You know when you want something so bad, whether from work, school or achieving a goal; and you keep trying and trying and you feel so close to it? But it’s not yet happening. I mean, IT WILL HAPPEN. Support it. Claim it. You should see my face when I said that, IT WILL HAPPEN..SUPPORT IT…CLAIM IT. I am not playing face. All you need is that someone to believe in you. My opportunity will come and I will be thankful and off to work I go on it. I have this goal of helping people around the world and it is not as easy as it sounds. The feeling of not getting an opportunity makes one feel down. Some people feel down and do nothing just stay there and sink in it. Some eat food and some sleep during this times. At times like this, I want to be left alone to think and see what my next game plan is and who I can get advice from to accomplish this goal. Also, I have to put this in capital letters and BOLD words. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD MAKE SOMEONE ELSE DAY BAD. That is selfish and please find a better way to vent out.
I always make it a point if something doesn’t go my way, that I would not allow that to mess with someone else day. In fact, I want the person’s day I encounter to be good. I don’t want him or her to feel the feeling I was feeling at the time. It is good to vent out in ways that doesn’t affect anyone in a bad way. If you have someone with you that cares about you, it makes the situation better. However, people who genuinely care are hard to find or encounter. Family can help too. You feel better letting it all out in a positive way. For some people, writing and blogging is a form of therapy for them. Use it to your advantage. I am venting now. Don’t get it twisted at my lowest times is when I am the most sharpest which is understandable, because that sharpness is what I use to get out of the situation and find ways to makes things better. In life, there is always a way. Yeah I feel down at a particular time, but am still functioning. You can’t get down too much on things. Things happen in life for a reason; and with events in life, there are good and bad. Take the good from it and learn from the bad.
Yeah, you hurt but you have to show you got heart and keep pushing. Keep pushing. Let it make you work harder. This is coming from the heart and experience. Whatever your goal is, well, just because you haven’t reach it yet doesn’t mean to give up. You don’t give up; this is your passion. You don’t give it up that easy. You better go out there and think of strategies to get better. Fight for it. Fight for what your passion is. I am fighting for mine and yeah, I will get there. There might be bumps on the road, but something worth having in life is worth fighting for. So I am fighting. Thank you all for listening to me venting out. Salute. Respect. Don’t be afraid to show your feelings. We are human, so forget that. Grrr! I want to be tough or am tough. You are human so you have emotions. Just don’t be too emotional. KEEP IT MOVING AND GRINDING. Make people know you serious about your passion. Put some respect on it. Find ways how you can put some respect on it and show people you really passionate about it then act on it.
Show your emotions because its normal. Keep pushing. Respect. Be you. Be Versatile. Believe in yourself. Be Adaptive. Thanks for reading and coming with me on this journey. Brainy Versatility.
Come on with me!
Come think out loud
Like and Visit look at the comments when its there you might laugh 😀
I miss blogging them long post I can’t wait till I sneak one in eventually.
Friday Night. I am about to tear some one food restaurant down lol. I am surprising I haven’t ate all day.
Hopefully no traffic out here. WordPress Let’s go. My bed waiting for me lol.
YOU ALL COMING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY. I NEED YOU ALL AS WELL. GOING TO BE VENTING OUT A LOUD. MOST IMPORTANT EVERY GUY NEED THAT ONE GIRL. SHE KNOW WHO SHE IS SHE OUT THERE 😀
BRAINY VERSATILITY. BE ADAPTIVE
Fun list to read.
Read and tell me if you agree or not :D.
Have fun with it. I know you ladies and gentleman know someone who does some of these signs. Some of them are nonsense though. But this is all about FUN. HAVE FUN WITH IT!
So I was scanning through some page on Reddit and I came across with this specific question, “What’s a sign that you should not trust someone?” Since I got time to kill, I began to read most out of the 500 comments listed. In the middle of it, I thought of, why not post this on my blog so y’all can have fun reading. So here are my top 20 signs:
- When they reveal other people’s secrets to you.You just know they will do the same with your secret.
- When you call them out on something minor and they double down on the lie.
- When they’re always talking crap about their friends to you. It’s safe to assume they’re talking shit about you too.
- You notice their opinion changes depending on who they’re around.
- When they tell you consistently to trust them. LOOOOOL!
- My friend taught me, “if someone has to tell you they’re something it’s because they’re not.” To this day I have yet to meet a person, who tells me they’re trustworthy that actually are.
- When they say stuff like this: 95% of my conversations are governed by the realities you described. Empty conversation, day in and day out. The other 5% is when I’m drunk and sloppily telling my social group to shove their hollow words up their rear ends.
- When they want to tell you the story of Darth Plagueis.
- When they say things like: That little fish on the back of their car. Not even one of those people will sell me seafood.
- When you’re gone to Tennessee to train for a new job for six weeks, so you can better support them and in your 3rd week you get a phone call at 9:30 pm from that person sobbing, because they feel guilty about meeting and banging someone on Tinder in your absence.
- If they talk crap about other people all the time.
- If they keep rubbing their hands together, whilst laughing manically. Moustache twirling and Victorian attire are also red flags!
- If they screenshot on Snapchat.
- When they tell you deeply personal things about themselves even though you just met.
- When they start selling the perks of their personality to you and defending themselves in scenarios they relate to you.
- If your dog doesn’t like them.
- When they violate other people’s trust. Red flag!
- If they frequently cancel plans at the last minute. If they see you as such a low priority in their life, you know you can’t count on them when it matters.
- When they abuse people who can’t fight back — rude to food service workers, retail clerks, shy people, or at least rude behind their backs.
Someday, you might be a person who can’t fight back.
- Never trust someone who is constantly telling you other people’s personal crap.
If you want to check out the whole Reddit page, here’s the link:
If you have Reddit well what you waiting for come join me. Let’s Network 😀
I’d be glad if you could comment your two cents and let’s discuss this below. What are your top 3 or 5 signs? Please like, share or subscribe. Expand our minds and Be Adaptive. Brainy Versatility